Thank you for your interest in applying to live here at Hardy Yards Apartment Homes
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner. The Workforce/Affordable Housing program is an income-based program designed to reduce the barrier to affordable quality housing for the working force community in Houston.
Are you a qualified applicant? Keep reading to find out!
Any applicant or resident living in an affordable unit cannot earn more than the following annual incomes.
- 1-person home may earn no more than $44,350 annually
- 2-person home may earn no more than $50,700 annually
- 3-person home may earn no more than $57,050 annually
- 4-person home may earn no more than $63,350 annually
- 5-person home may earn no more than $68,450 annually
- 2 months of consecutive current bank statements. ALL pages must be included and be one sided.
- 2 months paystubs, 8 weekly, 4 bi-weekly, or 2 monthly.
What Do I Need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application and to get on the Circuit waitlist, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification items listed above
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person's individual income and assets
Do You Qualify? Contact Us at 281-595-8382 to Learn More and to Apply for our Waitlist.